Walkup Window Hours: (beginning July 6, 2021)
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (closed for lunch from 12:00pm-12:30pm)
- Friday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm (closed for lunch from 12:00pm-12:30pm)
We have moved to our new Location to Administration Building Room 140.
- On-line payments will be processed without interruption.
- Checks received by mail, will be processed within three working days.
- All student refund checks are being mailed to their address on file. We advise you review your mailing address via the UC Merced student portal by clicking on “My Personal Information”.
If you have questions about payment processing, please contact us by email: Cashiers@ucmerced.edu.
Important Calendar Dates
- Fee Payment Deadlines
- Enrollment and Registration Calendar 2020-2021
- Enrollment and Registration Calendar 2019-2020
- Enrollment and Registration Calendar 2018-2019
- Enrollment and Registration Calendar 2017-2018
- Enrollment and Registration Calendar 2016-2017
Student Account Information
- How to view Student Account Activity on MyBill – a tutorial for both students and parents.
- Obtaining Parent Access to student accounts in MyBill
How to Pay for College at UC Merced and Related Topics
- What is the Deferred Payment Plan?
- Different payment methods available to students and parents
- International and Domestic Wire Transfer – How to pay fees in your own currency.
- Returned Checks – What happens if my check bounces?
- Anatomy of a Check – A tutorial for students to decipher the components of a check
- e-check processing – How UC Merced processes personal checks
- What if my payment is late? – Late Payments Explained
- Various Ways to Pay for College Explained
- Third Party Sponsors – What if an organization is paying my college costs? The topic explained
What if I’m receiving money from UC Merced?
- Student Refunds – An overview of the process
- Sign up for direct deposit! How to get your financial aid refund faster!
Tax Resources for Students
- General Tax Guidance for UC Merced Students
- Tax Guidance on Scholarships and Fellowships received by UC Merced Students
- The GLACIER System: Guidance for Nonresident Alien Tax Compliance for students and employees – relevant to students who receive scholarships and fellowships from UC Merced
- Tax Guidance on the 1098-T Tax Form
- Guidance on education tax credits for eligible taxpayers
- General tax guidance and filing information
- California Tax Service Center: A partnership of tax agencies including the Board of Equalization (BOE), Employment Development Department (EDD), Franchise Tax Board (FTB), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) specifically for California Residents. The site includes news relevant to California taxpayers, links to forms and publications, important dates, and contact information for the listed agencies.
Additional Resources and Information for Students