There are a variety of ways you can pay UC Merced tuition and fees. It is important to pay for your fees by the deadline. If you do not pay on time, you will be charged a $50 late fee and a hold may be placed on your account preventing registration for future semesters and limiting access to other University services (transcripts, graduation and others). Once you have calculated the amount that you owe, you may use one of the following options to pay for your tuition and fees:
Available 24 hours, seven days a week you can pay your student bill by:
E-check - If you have questions, see Anatomy of a Check.
Credit Card - There is a 2.75% processing fee for Credit/Debit payment options.
Credit cards accepted are: MasterCard, American Express, Discover and VISA.
International and domestic wire transfers – Western Union Business Solutions
An easy way for you to pay your tuition, click HERE.
- At the Campus Cashiering Services Window-Checks and Cash only
Window are open Monday thru Thursday (Excluding holidays) 8:30 AM thru 4:30 PM, Fridays 8:30 AM thru 3:00 PM
Cash must be made in person at the Campus Cashiering Services window.
- By Mail -
Campus Cashiering Services
PO Box 2450
Merced, CA 95344
Payments made by Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check must meet the following criteria:
- Make payable to the Regents of the University of California or UC Regents
- The legal amount and written amount (numerical) fields must be complete and in agreement
- Has the current date (postdated checks are not accepted)
- Contains student's identification number on the check
- Drawn on an US bank