Video Coming Soon!
Redesigned Website. In the redesigned myBill website, students can:
- View their current account balance
- View detailed student account activity
- Make payments
- View their monthly billing statements
- Enroll in the Payment Plan and view payment plan activity and future payments
- Save payment information/accounts
- Manage authorized payer access to their student account
- Sign up for optional text notifications
- How to navigate MyBill
- Information about all the services noted above can be found in the Students-Parents Guidance page.
Signing on to myBill
- Sign in with your UCMNetID
- If you have not already claimed your UCMNetID, click on the link FIRST TIME USERS, claim your UCMNetID on the MyUCMerced portal
- If you have forgotten your UCMNetID username or password, you can reclaim your UCMNetID and reset the password on the My UC Merced Connect portal.
- If you need assistance claiming your UCMNetID, contact the following offices:
- Undergraduates: Call the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (209) 228-4682
- Graduates: Call the Graduate Admissions Office at (209) 228-4723
- If you do not have a Parent PIN (or lost it), please refer to the Parent Access to information page. (link has been updated)
If you have a Parent PIN, click on the link “Sign in with your assigned Parent PIN.” On the parent Sign-In page you will enter the username and password provided to you. Keep the username and password safe for future access.