Student Go Live Checklist
- Login to my.ucmerced.edu & click on the MyBill link. The MyBill portal will launch.
- The Student Account Dashboard provides a summary of your account information.
- Set up text message alerts
- Create your Parent PINs (Note: Parent PINs must be recreated in the new site)
- View the new eBill design for your July statement
- Enroll in the Deferred Payment Plan beginning August 1st
Redesigned Website. New and improved design of MyBill
- Now includes a dashboard view. Quickly view current balance, eBills, past transactions and account management options.
- Receive optional text message alerts. SMS alert setup to be completed before text message alerts can be sent.
- Payment information can be stored for the current semester. Each semester you will be given the option to resave the payment information.
- 529 plans administered by Ascensus College Savings are accepted as a payment option. To use the plan, first enroll in the service through the website. Accepted plans are presented during the enrollment process.
- An improved process to accept International payments online through MyBill.
Service Fee. Due to an increase in fees the University is charged for credit card acceptance, and so that we may continue to accept credit cards as a payment option, the service fee we charge for credit card payments is increasing from 2.0% to 2.75%. Payments made from your bank account (eCheck) are not subject to this charge.
- IMPORTANT Student Action Required: All Parent PINs need to be re-established in the new system. Please note that each authorized user must have an email address.
- Authorized users will receive a monthly billing statement notification when there is a balance due on the student account.
Deferred Payment Plans.
- Payments are distributed over four (4) monthly installments
- $40 participation fee and first installment must be paid at the time of enrollment.
- A student’s authorized users will now have the ability to enroll the student in the deferred payment plan. (Enrollee will pay the participant fee at the time of enrollment).
- Students and Authorized Users receive email reminders of the installment due dates.
- Schedule future payments through Autopay by saving payment information securely on the website.
Checkout. New payment screens for the payment/checkout workflow.
eBills have updated branding and page layout.
Signing on to MyBill
- Sign in with your UCMNetID
- If you have not already claimed your UCMNetID, click on the link FIRST TIME USERS, claim your UCMNetID on the MyUCMerced portal
- If you have forgotten your UCMNetID username or password, you can reclaim your UCMNetID and reset the password
- If you need assistance claiming your UCMNetID, contact the following offices:
- Undergraduates: Call the Undergraduate Admissions Office at (209) 228-4682
- Graduates: Call the Graduate Admissions Office at (209) 228-4723
- If you do not have a Parent PIN, please refer to the Parent Access to Information page.
- If you have a Parent PIN, click on the link “Sign in with your assigned Parent PIN.”
- On the parent Sign-In page you will enter the username and password provided to you by your student. Keep the username and password safe for future access. Only your student can reset your Parent PIN.