UC Merced offers students the option to pay student fees and on-campus housing, if applicable, in four monthly installments per semester.
General Details About the DPP
- Enrollment in the DPP opens August 1 for the fall term and December 15 for the spring term.
- Each DPP installment is 25% of the semester account balance.
- The deferred payment plan is only offered for the fall and spring semesters. It is not offered for summer session fees.
- DPP installments are due as noted on our Fee Deadlines page.
- To qualify, the current semester balance must be at least $500 after taking into account authorized financial aid, if applicable.
- A $40 DPP Participation fee is charged each semester you enroll in the plan and must be paid during the DPP enrollment process.
- The first DPP installment must be paid during the DPP enrollment process.
- A DPP enrollment request is only good for one semester. A new DPP enrollment request must be made each semester you wish to take advantage of the plan.