Video Coming Soon!
UC Merced offers students the option to pay student fees and on-campus housing, if applicable, in four monthly installments per semester.
General Details About the DPP
- Enrollment in the Payment Plan is usually open for enrollment beginning a few weeks before the first semester fee payment deadline.
- Each Payment Plan installment is 25% of the semester account balance.
- The Payment Plan is only offered for the fall and spring semesters. It is not offered for summer session fees.
- Payment Plan installments are due as noted on our Fee Deadlines page.
- To qualify, the current semester balance must be at least $500 after taking into account authorized financial aid, if applicable.
- A $40 Participation fee is charged each semester you enroll in the plan and must be paid during the Payment Plan enrollment process.
- The first Payment Plan installment must be paid during the Payment Plan enrollment process.
- A Payment Plan enrollment request is only good for one semester. A new Payment Plan enrollment must be made each semester you wish to take advantage of the plan.