U.S. Bank Announces Migration to Electronic Statements
U.S. Bank has announced they are promoting sustainable business practices while supporting economic growth. As part of this initiative, U.S. Bank will be migrating accounts from receiving paper statements to more environmentally friendly electronic statements.
Your card account will be migrated to electronic statements on October 1, 2019.
Please follow the steps below before your migration date:
- Ensure you are registered in U.S. Bank Access® Online by following these instructions.
Note: You will need the Organization Short Name (OSN), account number and expiration date for registration.
The OSN is: UOFCA
- Review the Quick Reference Guide on how to access electronic statements.
*If you must remain on paper statements, you can contact your Program Administrator after the migration to switch back to paper statements.
Electronic statements will provide the following benefits:
- Fast – immediate access to statements.
- Convenience – logging in is easy. Users can opt to receive an email notification when their statement is available.
- Secure – required login and password to view statement, no paper produced with sensitive cardholder information.
- Environmentally Friendly – less clutter and less impact on the environment.
For more information and to learn how to access electronic statements from U.S. Bank card management solutions, please contact Campus Travel Management at email@example.com
Campus Travel Management