- Tax Filing Information
- California Tax Service Center: A partnership of tax agencies including the Board of Equalization (BOE), Employment Development Dept (EDD), Franchise Tax Board (FTB), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) specifically for California Residents. The site includes news relevant to California tax payers, links to forms and publications, important dates, and contact information for the listed agencies.
- Transient Occupancy Tax Information for UC Travelers
- The GLACIER System: Guidance for Nonresident Alient Tax Compliance for students and employees
- FICA Taxes – A guide for graduate and undergraduate student employees to determine if they are exempt from FICA taxes in their paycheck.
Campus Travel Management
- Processing Guidance
- University of California Travel Policies
- Travel and Entertainment Related Trainings
- Moving Expense Guide for MSP/PSS Non Academics – A useful guide to help new employees or transfers from other UC locations understand the complicated world of moving expense reimbursement.
- UC Merced Non Academic Moving Expense Summary Information – A useful chart to guide employees through reimbursement, accounting and tax related topics.
- Rental Car How-To
- Access Online How-To form
- T&E Card FAQ Sheet
- Reimbursement Document Requirements
- AB 1887 Travel Prohibition to Certain States Using State Funding Source