UC Merced has contracted with Western Union to bring you GlobalPay for Students. This option allows you to pay tuition fees using bank to bank transfer in the currency of your choice in an efficient and inexpensive manner.
Benefits to You
- Pay by mobile phone
- Save fees and foreign exchange charges from your bank 1
- Get payment status updates
- Choose from many payment methods including Unionpay,Tenpay, AliPay, SOFORT, POLIpayments, iDeal, NetBanking, and Trustly
- Choose from 8 languages
- 1 In certain circumstances, charge may apply.
- Secure an exchange rate you are happy with – the rate will be held for 72 hours
- English Info Sheet UCMerced
- Spanish Info Sheet UCMerced
- Japanese Info Sheet UCMerced
- Chinese Info Sheet UCMerced
- Portuguese Info Sheet UCMerced
Step by Step instructions
To view how the process works, click the image below.
Step 1: Select Items You Wish to Pay
Navigate to the GlobalPay for Students and select the country the payment will be made from then select the items you wish to pay for
Step 2: Select Payment Option
Select the payment option you wish to use
Step 3: Student Verification
Enter student details
Step 4: Enter Payor Details
Enter the details of the person making the payment and select the language you would like to receive the payment instructions in
Step 5: Obtain Payment Instructions
Obtain your payment instructions and complete your payment online, at your bank or as indicated on instructions
If you are unable to make a payment using GlobalPay for Students email email@example.com or call 1.877.218.8829 for further assistance. Please indicate what currency you are trying to pay in, or where you are trying to pay from, and what the precise issue is.