Wire Transfer through Western Union-International Payment through GlobalPay for Students
UC Merced has contracted with Western Union-GlobalPay to provide international students with an alternative to paying their tuition and fees by wire transfer. Western Union Business Solutions offer a competitive rate of exchange for processing payments in many international currencies.
Benefits to You
- Secure an exchange rate you are happy with – the rate will be held for 72 hours
- Understand your costs – know exactly how much you are paying in your home currency
- Peace of mind – have confidence that the UC Merced will receive your fees on time, usually in 2 working days
- No expensive bank charges – keep hold of as much of your money as possible
- Speed up the payment process – UC Merced will be able to identify your fee payment quickly thus eliminating costly late charges
- No additional charges for using this service are levied by UC Merced or Western Union Business Solutions.
- English Info Sheet UCMerced
- Spanish Info Sheet UCMerced
- Japanese Info Sheet UCMerced
- Chinese Info Sheet UCMerced
- Portuguese Info Sheet UCMerced
If you have any questions regarding the bank-to-bank payment transfer with Western Union-GlobalPay, you are welcome to contact them directly. Their dedicated Customer Service team will assist you with any of your questions. In addition, someone from their team can also help you through the payment process so you are clear on how it’s done and provide you with all the necessary details to make the process as easy and simple as possible.